// My Life in Heart


Hello World! My Pride , My life , My story! dkladhkfajfahlolghjxns bla bla .. thanks visit here !



♥ About
♥ Stuff
♥ Shiney
♥ Diary



PUT YOUR CBOX CODE HERE


Template & Skin by : Diyana
Big help from :
MR GOOGLE



Older Post | Newer Post
I'm Hurt
December 29, 2011 | 10:09:00 PM | 0 STARS
i do not know why i'm feel like this , every night i was crying , i feel like there's a bad thing will happen to me , i hope that feeling is wrong , i admit i'm not as good as you and i confess i can't make people happy , but at least i tried my best to make people happy at the sight of me . why should i cry ? i'm not usually like this , this might be my reward from Allah s.w.t , only Allah knows my feelings right now , i try to face all these problems , i will not do stupid things , help me to soothe my heart . 


i'm alone right now :( someone please cheer me up